If you've spent any time at Days in the Park in the past, you'll no doubt have noticed long ago that my blog has always been one aimed at my own personal adventures, and the things that I most enjoy doing and partaking of myself.
I've been able to do many great things since I've started Days in the Park, and to me, life is just one big "park" that's meant to be enjoyed and experienced to its fullest.
In fact, this year, Joy itself (and what's better than a little joy in one's hears?) is in season at Knott’s Merry Farm!
Just a few of this year's highlights include:
- Snoopy and a cast of world class ice skaters perform Merry Christmas, Snoopy!, a whimsical ice show bursting with characters and remarkable skating.
- In Santa’s Christmas Cabin, guests can share their wish lists with jolly ol’ St. Nick and savor some of Knott’s world famous holiday treats.
- Take a trip back in time and celebrate Christmas in the Old West town of Calico! Climb aboard the Calico Railroad for Christmas on Engine 41 and meet Ghost Town residents eager to share their holiday plans with you.
- Those looking for great gift ideas can shop Knott’s Christmas Crafts Village, a shopping wonderland where local artisans demonstrate their craft and sell their unique gifts.
- In the evening, join Snoopy as he lights up the night in the Snoopy’s Merriest Tree Lighting show, then take a stroll through Ghost Town where snow gently falls while thousands of sparkling lights dance to the beat of holiday music.
Knott’s Berry Farm continues its tradition of honoring the brave men and women who have served
in the U.S. military, both past and present, with free admission during its 26th annual Military Tribute.
Knott’s is the only theme park that has continuously offered free admission to veterans and active military personnel in honor of our nation’s Veteran’s Day holiday.
The free-admission offer applies to all U.S. veterans, retired and active military personnel and their spouse (or one guest.) Up to six additional tickets may be purchased at Knott’s Ticket Booths for only $25 each from November 1 - 20 and for $30 each November 21 through December 20, 2015. Military personnel may also purchase additional tickets at a participating local Military ticket office.
U.S. veterans, retired and active military personnel must present military ID or proof of U.S. military service at Knott’s ticket booths to receive the complimentary tribute tickets. Veteran, retired and active military personnel must U.S. veterans, retired and active military can also take advantage of a great $89 a night rate at the Knott’s Hotel, plus free parking. Rate is based upon a standard room and subject to availability. For reservations, call (866) 752-2444, or visit knottshotel.com or your local military base.
Make fun part of your holiday tradition at Knott’s Merry Farm November 21-January 3. And while you're at it, now might be a great time (since you should definitely be thinking of going by this point anyways) to look at some of the fantastic season pass options that Knott's has going. You won't get a better bang for your buck, and now's the perfect time to either buy your own passes, or perhaps purchase one as Christmas presents for your loved ones, so that they can look forward to enjoying Knott's Berry Farm for the entire upcoming season, and year!